The Seven Don'ts of Mortgage Funding
So you are buying a home? Congratulations! Here are a few helpful tips to keep your home buying process on track and stress-free!
- Don't change your employment status.
- Don't make major purchases (cars, furniture, home theater, vacations, etc.).
- Don't increase your credit card debt or miss any payments.
- Don't change bank accounts or make large undisclosed deposits.
- Don't apply for a credit card, co-sign a loan or make a credit inquiry.
- Don't spend money you have set aside for closing - not any, not ever.
- Don't delay in providing all paperwork asked for by the mortgage company.
Secure the loan - close on your home!